We’re on the lookout for a General Labourer to work alongside an experienced team of maintenance and site management colleagues to ensure seamless operation of the property and facilities at Scottow Enterprise Park.
This is an exciting role within a major Norfolk Business Centre with significant public and private funding. You will operate as part of our on-site maintenance team which includes three maintenance technicians and a groundsman.
The role of SEP Labourer will suit someone who wants to work in a collaborative and challenging environment. There is an emphasis on teamwork, excellent customer service, dealing with multiple workstreams and responding to reactive issues.
- Loading and carrying materials
- Clearance of rubble and litter around buildings and fence lines
- Landscaping elements including weeding, car park sweeping, pathway edging and clearing snow/ice
- Assisting maintenance team as required in projects across site, including bricklaying, demolitions, drainage clearance and decoration
- Handling collection and deliveries of supplies from building merchants
- Liaising with the site team and taking instruction as required
- CSCS card
- Experience of working with roofing and guttering
- Previous experience working on heritage sites
- Willingness to learn new trade skills
- Working knowledge of grounds maintenance and landscaping
Interested? If this is an opportunity you’re interested in then apply for the role on Indeed using the link below!
Application deadline: 16/08/2021