We’re on the lookout for an Operations Assistant to work alongside an experienced team of maintenance and site management colleagues to ensure seamless operation of the property and facilities at Scottow Enterprise Park.
This is an exciting role within a major Norfolk Business Centre with significant public and private funding. You will operate as part of a team including Site Management, Business Operations, Business Support and Maintenance. There is a mix of structured tasks to ensure compliance with health & safety and local authority regulations, alongside project-based tasks where you will be working with the team to improve site facilities.
The role of Operations Assistant will suit someone who wants to work in a collaborative and challenging environment. There is an emphasis on customer service, dealing with multiple workstreams, undertaking challenging conversations and driving changes to improve tenant experience.
- Assisting in the delivery of property maintenance and improvement related services. This work includes:
- Assisting the site team to implement agreed maintenance and repair programmes, ensuring all work is conducted within HSE guidelines and to accepted best industry practice
- Planning and scheduling third-party suppliers and contractors
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers on site as required
- Assisting the site team in ensuring all facilities and services are operational and HSE compliant
- Administrative support, including updating our CRM and Sharepoint drive to ensure effective estates management
- Providing support and a first-class service to our members and customers
- General assistance as required by the site team
- Working with the Operations Coordinator to assist in coordinating landlord statutory compliance on site, including but not limited to:
- Asbestos management
- Legionella control
- Fire safety
- Electrical safety
- Gas safety
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards
- Unit inspections
- To obtain site-wide meter readings on a monthly basis
- Raising purchase orders, adhering to procurement processes and keeping the capital master plan up to date
- To carry out other duties appropriate to the nature and grade of the post, as directed by the line manager
Interested? If this is an opportunity you’re interested in then apply for the role on Indeed using the link below!
For more information about the role download the Job Description.