It’s officially time to grab a spherically shaped orange vegetable, don a witch’s hat or some vampire teeth, (safely) wield a carving knife and sign up for Scottow Enterprise Park’s second ever Pumpkin Carving Competition!
As with most things in 2020, this year’s Pumpkin Carving Competition is going virtual! Using the power of social media, we’re making our competition bigger and better by inviting everyone to join in!
All you need to do to enter is…
1. Find yourself a pumpkin
Any pumpkin will do whether it’s from a supermarket, pumpkin patch or from your very own garden!
2. Carve your pumpkin into anything you want
Go traditional, get creative, think inside or outside of the box- it’s entirely up to you (as long as it’s strictly PG)!
3. Take a photo of your pumpkin creation
A quick, simple snap or a themed, branded scene- any kind of photo is perfect!
4. Post your pumpkin pic
Now this is the important bit: Between the Saturday the 31st of October to Tuesday the 3rd of November, post your pumpkin photo on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Tag @scottowentpark and include the hashtag #HethelHalloween (here’s some help if you’re not sure how to do this)
5. The winning pumpkin will be voted for via a poll
The deadline to enter the competition is 23:59 on Tuesday the 3rd of November. After this, all entries to the competition will be entered anonymously into a poll which we will ask our Scottow Enterprise Park and Hethel Innovation communities, including our tenants, newsletter subscribers and social media followers, to vote on.
The winner of the Pumpkin Carving Competition will be announced on Wednesday the 18th of November after which we’ll arrange to send the prize to the lucky winner!
You in? Excellent, we can’t wait to see your entry. In the meantime, check out our tenant’s carved pumpkin creations from 2019 on our Scottow Enterprise Park Facebook page!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: Hethel Innovation Ltd whose registered office is at Hethel Engineering Centre, NR14 8FB
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, including employees of Hethel Innovation Ltd
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://twitter.com/scottowentpark?lang=en-gb; https://twitter.com/hil_updates?lang=en; https://www.instagram.com/hethelinnovation/?hl=en; https://www.facebook.com/hethelinnovation/; https://www.instagram.com/scottowentpark/?hl=en and https://www.facebook.com/ScottowEntPark
- Multiple entries from the same person will be permitted
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on Tuesday the 3rd of November. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are detailed above
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram/Twitter/ Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hethel Innovation Ltd and not to any other party